Sea Stacks is currently under development. Thanks for your patience!
Atlantic Canadian Books for Children and Young Adults, 1978-2011
Sea Stacks is an authoritative, web-based resource for teachers, librarians, researchers, youth, and parents that features information on and about Atlantic Canadian books, authors and illustrators for children and young adults. Here you will find comprehensive annotated bibliographies of primary texts, author and illustrator profiles, videotaped interviews, analysis, and criticism.
Sea Stacks was developed to:
- • connect Atlantic readers to Atlantic literature
- • promote regional and cultural identity
- • increase quality, critical scholarship
- • provide resources for study and teaching
- • consolidate information in one online location
- • create a searchable database by subject matter
- • provide a forum for discussion of literature
- • promote Atlantic Canadian authors and illustrators